The Bridge Program at Snowbird & Deer Valley
Ages: 10 years old and up
Dates: Programming starts w/ jump training in November snow permitting – end of March, 2022.
Program Days: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
*Monday and Thursday
Schedule: Fridays – 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm, Saturdays & Sundays – TBD, Monday and Thursday at the UOP 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
*Program Price Includes a limited Season Pass at Deer Valley & Snowbird*. UOP pass not included.
Acceptance to this program contingent on a mandatory interview (via phone) with Jon O’Brien.
Do you want to add a little more training each week? If so, the Bridge Program might be the perfect fit before you step up to full time training. Team members receive 3 on snow training sessions per week (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)*.
- A limited access Deer Valley season pass is included in the price with blackout dates from Christmas Day (December 25) – New Years Day (January 1st) and President’s Day Weekend (February 15th & 16th). This pass includes access to Deer Valley Ski Resort only starting opening day.
- A Snowbird season pass is included in the price with no Blackout Dates.
- All team members are welcome to join our weekly evening ski sessions at Utah Olympic Park under the lights. See Utah Olympic Park Evening for details.
- The Bridge Team will train on school holidays.
- * Friday, Saturday & Sunday training sessions and times can’t be substitute with other days or times.
Bridge follows the USSA Intermountian Division Competitive schedule and also attends some other competitions throughout the season. There will not be alternative training on competition weekends for those who choose not to compete.